Life
馃尰馃尰
NigelDoes51-55, M
I would love Soossie but you would probably have to make suggestions as to where we walk because I doubt I am familiar with your area. :-)
Thank you.. We could speak about your favorite music.. Can we go to Britone and walk by the beach??
LachrymoseLamer51-55, M
Alongside a mountain stream on a clear star-lit night.
That sounds wonderful.. Thanks.
LachrymoseLamer51-55, M
@Soossie: Anytime. :)
FindRyhan31-35, M
walking with holding hands along side a river where we walk on the other side of the river then look at the other side, towards the city and realize how beautiful this quiet side is. I can keep going writing buts that will be a time killer :D
Lol... Thanks.. Cool.
TrunkZ56-60, M
Perhaps a walk along the beach just where the sand and the ocean meet on a warm summer day as the sunsets ushering in a cooling breeze and a lightshow of pink and purple hues in the sky
Thank you ... I am so happy I asked this question. Already have imagined so many cool walks with many good friends in beautiful places.
TrunkZ56-60, M
@Soossie: Thank you for asking the question. We tend to get so wrapped up in our day to day stresses that we forget to stop and smell the roses...or the ocean 馃槒
lol... 馃尮馃尮
kbgloves0170-79, M
Hey babe - a walk on the wild side

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG6fayQBm9w] a walk on the wild side
Hey handsome ...such a beautiful song... Love it... Let's take walk on the wild side.m
kbgloves0170-79, M
@Soossie: I'm just wild about Soossie and she's just wild about me!

Any time love, any time!
鉂ゐ煄拣煄
kbgloves0170-79, M
It doesn't really matter as long as we're together, Soossie, but since I live by the ocean, a long walk on a quiet beach would be my choice
Of course I do.... What could be better than a long walk with KB on the beach??
kbgloves0170-79, M
@Soossie: A long walk with Soossie on the beach, of course 馃槏
馃馃馃槝
76starships41-45, M
I would. It would be a wonderful way to chat. Someplace cool and quiet. So we can focus on each other's words.
I walked around a lake with my son yesterday ...so beautiful. He took some photos. I'll share them with you later :-)
That sounds lovely Faery... I'd love to see those photos. Please do.
pearllederman56-60, F
sure, we could go wherever you want to go
You could show me your favorite rabbits.

Life