Life

What's wrong with "All lives matter"?
I mean... It's true, right? Every life matters! I don't see what's wrong...
Edited: 3 yrs ago
Yes every life does matter.
Some people don't view others as worthy of living, much less pursuing their own happiness.
LilPrincess · 41-45, F
Oh I don't see what is wrong with it. I say it all the time
Pfuzylogic · M
It is a lame mimic of a real movement and there is no organization.
Look it up at Wikipedia. They treat it like it should be treated. They ignore it.
You're answer clarified the question. Thanks.
MalteseFalconPunch · 31-35, M
Has to do with trying to take away from the plight of black people by saying they don't have it any worse off than anyone else. Or something like that. I don't fucking now. People are idiots when it comes to race so I don't fuck with it.
I don't think all lives matter. The life of a rapist or terrorist doesn't matter. At all.
Wanna grow up like ur parents? Apple does not fall far from the tree! Sami.. get hold of your self.
Don't say "All lives matter", you have to be edgy and liberal leaning and find and see everything as racist now a days! and not think for yourself :P lol Black Lives Matter group that group is a joke, more like "Black Olives Matter" :)
Special snowflakes lives matter too.
KaliKali · 31-35, F
It ignores and trivializes the fact that there are people in society who are often treated as if their lives don't matter. It is basically answering a pretty powerful statement about basic human equality with "I don't care."
Pfuzylogic · M
@KaliKali: Like our POTUS says Black lives should matter! Law enforcement ignores innocence and demands immediate compliance even when someone is handicapped and they use immediate lethal force.

Life

What's wrong with "All lives matter... | Life | Similar Worlds