Life

What do you want more than anything in this life, and realistically what would you do to get it?
I’ll be brutally honest, I want beautiful skin. I would spend a fortune for something that would give me a great complexion and more or less keep it easily manageable, if I had thousands of dollars to blow on a treatment.
3
|
Emosaur · M
I want to be in person with my long-distance girlfriend of almost a year. Due to the fact that we live that far apart (I live in Germany, she on the west coast of the US) and because of the coronavirus it so far hasn't been possible for either of us to meet one another in person, but since it is something possible I really hope it'll happen soon somehow.
SurprisePartyRegicide · 18-21, M
I wanna rescue my friend and I'd have to abandon my family to do it.
life14 · 26-30, F
You should watch Dr.Dray on youtube,she's a dermatologist and gives great skincare advice.
AnthroKenj · 31-35, M
I want my people to speak primarily Navajo. And I’m doing the research and connecting the dots to make it happen.

Life

What do you want more than anything in this life, ... | Life | Similar Worlds