Life

For a few days i felt as if i've gotten in a next level of existance
but then i returned back to my previous miserable character and that makes me bitter somehow, as if i can't escape that vicious cycle....
2
|
curiosi · 56-60, F
It's a process, you may want to stay up but it must be done over time or you couldn't handle it. Don't lose hope.
elafina · 31-35, F
[@423488,curiosi] thank you, i guess i need that confirmation somehow. I get into comparing myself to others only to see how stiff i am..that paradox where I feel sad cause i'm unable to feel happy.
Anonymartyr · 51-55, M
It will be cyclical until you depart from the pointless hamster wheel that the rest of society is running on.
elafina · 31-35, F
[@826133,Anonymartyr] i don't know who or what to trust in.
Anonymartyr · 51-55, M
[@917679,elafina] You will once you meet someone that you could. (But don't hold your breath that long!)
elafina · 31-35, F
[@826133,Anonymartyr] *inhales*
Are you in doors a lot?
Observing the lockdown diligently?
elafina · 31-35, F
[@305137,Whybotherwiththisloser] not at all..but perhaps it's kind of the oposite, i'm too much around people lately
[@917679,elafina] hmm... Well my thoughts were by staying indoors not hearing or getting another perspective your going over less than peaceful thoughts but that can also happen around people. Absorbing energy and taking on thoughts can take a toll. Over stimulation... (I hate large groups of people)
yeah acc to spirituality the world goes in circles w the wars, misery etc but you’re supposed to be detached and your ascension will be like a spiral rising; I feel its so difficult in today’s hyperconnected world

Life

For a few days i felt as if i've gotten in a ... | Life | Similar Worlds