I'm Looking For Genuine Connections With Kindhearted People

I have some good friends here in Podostrog, Budva, and I'm starting to make friends over on Sicily, including old friends of my ex boyfriend Stefano. These are genuine friends and connections, and online, I have a few very good friends.

I'm starting to count my guard Samir as a good friend too, even as he is employed on my estate in Syracuse, since today he has joined me in working out in our family gym, and I even asked him to join me in my swim in our covered pool here.
Cabernetfranc80-89, M
Your story is moving so fast, it is an effort to keep up, but you are a wonderful writer. The story of your life needs to be published in installments.....I can not wait for the complete book. Get a publisher now.....please. 馃グ
Pdad49M
I told you to hook him up with your house girl! She is hot!
ToastyPickles26-30, M
Get ready for a flood of SW middle aged man creepos... you鈥檝e brought this on yourself. May god have mercy on your soul...
ToastyPickles26-30, M
You鈥檙e an SW creeps wildest dream! How鈥檚 that inbox looking? 馃ぃ[@937770,AhBalsic]
AhBalsic22-25, F
[@707348,ToastyPickles]
I have three messages only
ToastyPickles26-30, M
Just wait... you鈥檒l see! Muahaha[@937770,AhBalsic]
But you were naked with Samir??
AhBalsic22-25, F
[@644633,blooblookookoo] and
Yes, of course
[@937770,AhBalsic] In a way everything is present; your man;husband is represented in Samir.
Newfound36-40, M
I'm sure that you are thankful for your friends and Samir.

Friendship Health