I Dont Think Marriage Is Necessarily the Answer to Happiness

I am single and never married. I can get lonely at times, but don't believe marriage will be the end all. My brother was lonely and got married with a woman he met online and now is in an unhappy marriage. His wife controls him and gets most of everything she wants. I would personally develop relationship first before marriage
6
|
totally agree.
inner peace is. in my opinion
Unlearn · 36-40, M
It's stories like these that help those on the fence...
juiceyangel333 · 26-30, F
I wanna get married
sighmeupforthat · 41-45, M
jealous of us hitchers eh?

your translation is faulty.

you have a perversion about wedded bliss and conjecturing it onto us.
Nonamefornow · 46-50, F
True
TexChik · 36-40, F
anyone that believes marriage is a cure for loneliness is sadly mistaken. Some people need a impartial reset. They seek advice from psychologists or life coaches and together the figure out why they don't have someone special in their life. There are just as many women who feel the same way... and if people stop stepping on their own toes... these issues disappear
aradia11 · 56-60, F
I could certainly hit the reset button in life and go back to being single
juiceyangel333 · 26-30, F
Why
Peaches · F
I'm not married, but I was so tired of living alone for several years. I met my boyfriend on "live links" it's on the phone" and have been together for 13 years now. 💓

Categories: Dating and Relationships, Marriage

I am single and never married. I can get lonely at... | I Dont Think Marriage Is Necessarily the Answer to Happiness | Similar Worlds