I Want to Write a Book

And yet I'm currently struggling to even produce a 2500 word short story for my creative writing module for uni. Maybe the book will have to be one of those novelty ones that get bought for Christmas and end up in charity shops come January.
4
|
AlphaPuppy22-25, M
Break it down into sections, write a detailed plot then tackle the fleshing out of it
馃榿 Funny how you envision your book will gonna end. But...

When you write, you don't need to know where it's going when you start. Just start writing. What do you believe? No one can tell you. But authenticity is magnetic. Your life is your content. You are a living proof of your truth.

So, go ahead, write.馃槉
Write of what you know best, often that's personal experience/perspectives in one respect or another. That kinda stuff writes itself and is instantly relatable to at least some of the population. Once you get rolling the ideas tend to flow. At least I have always found, when you write with your heart the words flow.

There anything you can pull from your english lit major at uni? Experiences in directing maybe?
There are resources to organize and focus your writing that may be helpful in choosing a direction and developing structure.
Gauntlets2822-25, M
Thanks guys! Finally got it done! :D
Polarbare99M
anyone can write a book it is whether you can get it published and get people to buy it that matters. Of course if you are rich like say Donald
Trump than you can get anything published too

I Want to Write a Book
Categories: Hobbies, Writings

And yet I'm currently struggling to even prod... | I Want to Write a Book | Similar Worlds