I Want to Write a Book

[ Chapter XXIV ]

It's hard to believe who much I have gotten into this story. I finished chapter XXIV just a few days ago (or last year whichever way you want to see it) and it's been very fulfilling. I set all the pieces in place and all is lined up for the last two chapter to close the whole story. I know I'll be left with the sense that I needed to work some more on it, add some more details, more livelihood, more passion or more of something else. Nevertheless, that's they way it'll be. The characters are nearly done with their journey and the last seal is coming up.
Casheyane · 26-30, F
Wow you reached chapter 24? That's amazing! Maybe you'll want to be read online :) There are many sites. I recently discovered www.webnovel.com.
Casheyane · 26-30, F
[@6022,Ghauzy] np ;) I'm writing something too. Although I'm still on the tenth chapter.
Ghauzy · 46-50, M
All the best in your journey. It's a great experience to give life to the characters and the world you create.
Casheyane · 26-30, F
[@6022,Ghauzy] Thank ;) God bless to you as well

I Want to Write a Book
Hobbies Writings