I Want to Know What You Are Most Grateful For Today

I'm grateful for the love and support of my family and friends, especially in the times I don't deserve it. In the moments when I let my parents down and they forgive me instantly. When I forget to be the kind, loving, patient, happy, understanding (you get the point) person I know I should be and they show me grace instead of being angry. So many times I don't deserve the love that I get from others, but they give it anyway...I am truly so blessed.
What are you grateful for?
2
|
VioletVivid
I'm grateful that I have my friends who are there for me when I'm at my low points, who make me laugh whenever I'm with them.

I'm grateful for my family. Just grateful that they're well and still here with me.

I'm grateful for the connections that I've made on EP.

I'm grateful that everyday I find new reasons to keep moving forward.
I love the things you write! They make me feel so happy! I hope you always find a reason to be grateful each day! xxx
VioletVivid
Then I'm also grateful that the things I write can make you happy :)

Categories: Community, Want to Know

I'm grateful for the love and support of my f... | I Want to Know What You Are Most Grateful For Today | Similar Worlds