Travel

I'm tired of the closed borders- When do you think we'll be free to choose which country to reside in and be part of?

hunkalove · 61-69, M
When the moon is in the seventh house and Jupiter aligns with Mars.
MotherHubbard · 56-60, F
[@45528,hunkalove] we already entered the Age of Aquarius.
Build the wall
MotherHubbard · 56-60, F
[@860047,BeatMySelf2Pain4Perfection] your people all call that freedom. We also hear that it's about your guns. It's not.
Dlrannie · 26-30, F
Not until Covid is under control across the world and no one knows when that will be
MotherHubbard · 56-60, F
[@324037,Dlrannie] Europe's opening for tourist travel this summer. Do you know now? Probably not, but I told you. Competition between EU and other markets exists, even now.
Dlrannie · 26-30, F
[@1201621,MotherHubbard] Yes there is talk of some parts of Europe opening up but by no means all of it. Anyway Europe only represents a tiny part of the world so it’s nothing to get to excited about
MotherHubbard · 56-60, F
Didn't know that being anti freedom was such a common passion. You need control to have residents at all where you live?
JupiterDreams · 26-30
Soon, I hope. I'm ready to go to New Zealand...
Asificair · M
When there isnt many people and resources left, estimates range from between roughly 400 and 1000 years time.

Travel