Sports

Who else has struggled to get into sports this year?
I've tried, but I'm not feeling it. It's not the same watching it alone, and this year has been too much.
SirfurryanimalWales · 61-69, M
Watching sport on TV is the only thing keeping me going.I would rather be out watching
It but that is not possible here.
Now will the Packers go 5 and 0 tomorrow?Looking forward.
I’m probably more into sports than ever.
[@356742,SirfurryanimalWales] I've never watched the NFL. I prefer college.
Ynotisay · M
It's been different. I think baseball has done it the best.
Ynotisay · M
[@1156195,InkBot] Just get behind the Dodgers. That's a fun ride. :)
[@324070,Ynotisay] I grew up to stories about the Yankees and all the greats. I have a special place in my heart for those guys. My dad and I used to watch it together, as well as collect baseball cards. I miss those days.
Ynotisay · M
[@1156195,InkBot] It's a great thing about baseball. Delivers different types of memories. Especially if you get in to it as a kid.
Jeffrey51 · 51-55, M
I haven’t struggled. I haven’t watching one sporting events all year. They shouldn’t be playing. There thousands of people are out of jobs but these millionaires can go to work. They don’t have to wear masks they don’t have to social distance. If they can go to work. Everyone should.

Sports