I "What Does Not Kill Me, Will Only Make Me Stronger"

Spiritual Wisdom... I am trying so hard to be strong, to convince myself this ache in my heart will go away, that it was a good lesson learned. I trusted to early, too soon, the words that flowed from your lips. I let down the ...
+ 0 7 replies 0 views Dec 2, 2013 |
mistletoe41
And that response to heart break, disappointment, and disillusionment is, my dear love, one reason why I am falling.
lifesinlimbo · 56-60, F
<3 again, your words...melt me <3
mistletoe41
Again, I am finding a way to be close to you by reading/re-reading your EP posts :) Reading these lets me visit your heart, sit down with you for a moment, and get a glimpse of a spirit that is so very very familiar to me, as if I have known her for such a long time. It helps me to feel a little less alone in those times when I am missing you. I love this post. It's exactly how I would respond to this situation. I love you sweet P.
lifesinlimbo · 56-60, F
awww that is sweet lovee! <3
lifesinlimbo · 56-60, F
and so... it begins again... f-ing life!! ;(
mistletoe41
I have been searching through your stories tonight to find this one because something we were talking about today reminded me of it......how some of the decisions you make may have a result that you did not expect because of the actions of another person. But, my dear sweet P.....never ever let those things make you resentful and bitter. If YOU feel something is right in your heart, then live from that and don't ever regret making that heart decision, even if someone else disappoints you. You are such an amazing wonderful person. No matter any bumps in life's road that you have and will face, you are living a life of love and compassion and trust and gentleness. THAT is what is important. You always have the choice whether to continue living that way and I am so glad that you choose to be kinder. That means everything!
lifesinlimbo · 56-60, F
Thank you my lovee, your support means the world to me !! :)

Content Rating: Mildly Adult

Spiritual Wisdom... I am tr... | I "What Does Not Kill Me, Will Only Make Me Stronger" | Similar Worlds