I Hate Perverts

There's always at least one harassing me about my molestation whenever I be open about it. Every time. It's usually through PMs but some are brazen enough to do it right there on my post. But I try not to let it bother me too much anymore and just report them. It's just so typical that I expect it every time. 馃檮
3
|
This message was deleted by the author of the main post.
Montanaman56-60, M
I'm sorry about that. Fucktards! 馃槨
Diesel9531-35, MVIP
I'm so sorry you have to go through that but I promise there are guys like me around that are pretty nice and genuine you should be proud of yourself for being able to open up about such things
Sharky8631-35, M
馃槶
So very sorry to hear. 馃槗
Mktonght56-60, M
Unfortunately this app like EP in the past is a breeding ground for sick minds who are just here for sick satisfaction and to become stalkers.
I have used a bunch of my blocks 99% on men whos posts are actually sick and perverted.
Use your block (500) available, Blessings,
Mike
I can understand how that would upset you. People need to learn common politeness. The online community seems to have been taken over by passive aggressive people. I am sorry you have had those experiences.
I'm sorry. Add how you feel where they can read it when they are messaging you

I Hate Perverts

There's always at least one harassing me abou... | I Hate Perverts | Similar Worlds