I'm Not Good At Starting Conversation

I think it's mainly because I have nothing to say. It's extra annoying when someone starts a conversation with me and asks "What do you want to talk about?" Uh....nothing, or I would have initiated the conversation.
5
|
GroupXLove · 22-25, F
Or when someone says, "How are you?"

Me: "Good! Yourself?"

Them: "Good".

Then they don't say anything else. :O
snofan · M
Ha. Totally understand this.
NotHereForYou · 26-30, F
That's dumb too. Of course I'm going to say I'm good/well/fine out of courtesy. lol I'd rather just sit here and read posts than try to have forced conversations that go nowhere.
Sometimes when I have nothing to say, I just dance.

[image=http://media1.giphy.com/media/r63gvu0KT6K7m/giphy.gif]
NotHereForYou · 26-30, F
That's super cute. lol
Swaying and tip toeing gracefully! :P
Nunos50 · 56-60, M
I'm not great at small talk either. I'm inclined to go too deep fir others too soon I think
@XxEmiliaxX that's me but it's because I can tell that they are not interested in talking to me at all. I don't wanna end up being pushy that's why. :( 😂
aerosnz1 · 61-69, M
A simple hi and then saying what your name is would be a good start, but where this conversation starts is really important, if at a nightclub with music and dancing and drinks flowing freely, chances are he's just looking for a conquest (you) at the end of the night, you have to be extra careful here and please, don't lead him on, if out in public say at a grocery store fruit isle, strike up a conversation about the particular fruits you may be looking at the same time, have confidence in yourself first and foremost, and remember, you are in charge. Good Luck to you.
Same and I ask random questions - how is weather ? How is your family ? What time is there ? Lol

I'm Not Good At Starting Conversation

I think it's mainly because I have nothing to... | I'm Not Good At Starting Conversation | Similar Worlds