Have you ever gone 24 hours (or more) without eating anything?
And how did it feel?
1
|
I once went 3 days. It was rough
ManicMicah · 18-21, M
How can you even handle that? If I go from morning till late afternoon, I can barely stand on two feet because I feel so weak lol. How does one go three days without passing out?
@TheDarkestZero: I got through it
AcidBurn · F
I've gone just under 72 hours a few times. It wasn't really that bad. I only eat once a day the way it is.
Yeah. I did that 48 hour famine thing a couple of times to raise money for ummm Oxfam??? Maybe was the charity.

It wasn't terrible.
ManicMicah · 18-21, M
After just most of one day I can barely stand because I'm so week without food in my belly.
@TheDarkestZero: Yeah... I was able to have juice and barley sugar, which kept me going. But there's this new diet people love, which is called 2 and 5 or something like that, where you fast for 2 out of every 7 days.
A bunch of times. I've been dealing with depression for a long time now, and early on it was common for me to only eat 2 or 3 meals a week. I just had no appetite. I didn't really care that I wasn't eating. I had no desire to do anything but lay in bed. Then I fainted twice due to weakness and now I have to remind myself to eat something even if I don't feel like it.
ManicMicah · 18-21, M
Wow, that's so weird to me because if I go more than half of just one day without eating, my stomach becomes nauseated, my head starts feeling dizzy, and I start sweating and can barely stand. After a full two days I'd think I'd pass out and never wake up
I've gone almost a full week at a time without eating because I've dealt with a bad eating disorder.
toddr13 · 41-45, M
Yes, but I was sick and traveling, and just wanted to get back home, so I pushed myself through it. Drinking is important, though, to go through a long period without eating, hence consumption of water was off the charts.

Have you ever gone 24 hours (or more) without eati... | Community | Similar Worlds