Do you know a Liberal Who Supports Trump
1
|
dunpender · 80-89, M
Does anyone with any appreciable intellect support Gump?
carpediem · 61-69, M
Yeah, but you're an idiot British troll with no sense of reference. So who cares what you think?
dunpender · 80-89, M
Definitely not British, reference? Did you mean reverence?
carpediem · 61-69, M
Yes. Many. In fact, I live in a blue state. And I know dozens of union households who voted Trump.
dunpender · 80-89, M
You mean you know lots of the ignorant and under educated, how nice for you. You probably fit well in sucharge society.
carpediem · 61-69, M
@dunpender: What a typical left wing wacko you are. You have zero regard for any view that doesn't mirror your own. LOL.. Yes, the "tolerant" left. But of course, you already knew you were an asshole... you certainly didn't need me pointing it out.

In fact, I do appreciate being among people with renewed hope. I'm looking forward to 5% growth in about 24 months. What was that UK growth rate again? Under 1% was it not? No wonder you're such an old grouchy bastard.
dunpender · 80-89, M
I know that to an American, anyone with political views marginally to the left of ghenoise Khan is a commie lol. In my country I would be regarded as to the right of centre, I am for instance a monarchist, an elitist though who has no patience with ignorance

Updated: 1 min ago

Do you know a Liberal Who Supports Trump | Community | Similar Worlds