MartinTheFirst · 22-25, M
Lmao I saw nothing of what you saw...
I'm just waiting for us to be able to create our own groups.
AnonymousJSS · 18-21, F
Yes! Me too!
Seems to me this place is struggling to find its own identity. But that will change over time as the community grows.

Plus the making groups thing.
AnonymousJSS · 18-21, F
@MalteseFalconPunch: Yeah it still has time grow.
Lovebear · 22-25, F
You must've been on wonderful side of EP. The EP I remember sucked ass.
Lovebear · 22-25, F
You were lucky, especially with how old you are. When I was under 18 and on EP everyone was so rude to me. They always told me to get off and don't come back because it wasn't meant for the underage.
AnonymousJSS · 18-21, F
@Anonsmiles: Aww! Not to me. Everyone gave me really good advice and I made soooooooooooo many friends on there. Especially my age, and some lived really close to me actually.
So far I have like 3 close friends here. The three of them live in the US, but kinda far from where I live.
Lovebear · 22-25, F
Well, I'm glad to know at least a few didn't hate the site 😂
RosyRosie · 26-30, F
It's probably less about EP and SW, and more about how divisive the world's been this year.

You all need to calm the fuck down and listen to Imagine:
[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRhq-yO1KN8&ab_channel=JohnLennonMusic]
AnonymousJSS · 18-21, F
😂
SoulAsylum · 31-35, M
No, this place is a lot better, it's actually moderated here unlike Ep.

Ep had dumbfucks like that one troll.
AnonymousJSS · 18-21, F
Both sites have trolls
SoulAsylum · 31-35, M
@AnonymousJSS: Ep had people who would make 70 accounts just to harass someone and a shit ton of paedophiles.

Sw actually deletes pedo accounts unlike Ep.

Anyways I was on Ep for 8 years that place was shit the last 3 years.
AnonymousJSS · 18-21, F
@SoulAsylum: I will be honest, EP was better in both good and bad things. They were a bit entertaining..
StarLily · 46-50, F
Yes, I liked EP a lot better... and for all the reasons you mentioned.
AnonymousJSS · 18-21, F
Right!
I preferred EP, but this is as good as it is going to get.....
AnonymousJSS · 18-21, F
😂
I considered EP to be a cesspool for the last like 2 years of its existence. The quality of content and people diminished hard and fast. I can't say that this site is a vast improvement, but I've only been here less two months. Still, I don't think EP was better. At least not in the last 2 years
dude that place was so full of trolls and pedos. no one would talk to me there. youll send out messages and no one would respond. it wasnt a friendly environment.
AnonymousJSS · 18-21, F
Are you serious?! I used to send out many messages and I would get responds real quickly.
Here I do get messages but from guys who I don't talk to.
Its my "friends" who never respond lmao.
yeah but its because you are a girl.. guys still dont get treated very well. because most of them are just looking for sex chats or nudes. so the good ones who want to chat dont get to.
there was only one girl that i had talked to a bit on there i was on there the final year of the site. that was roastedcycki. a closed off girl from cali.
cd1019 · 41-45, M
Also, since your main feed only contained posts from people in your circle or who subscribed to the same topics you did, there was far less of a tendency for people to make unwanted comments.
AnonymousJSS · 18-21, F
@cd1019: The creators of EP were smart to do that haha
cd1019 · 41-45, M
I agree! :-D
TheBluePrince · 22-25, M
@AnonymousJSS: EP was better simple. here i guess its not as easy to talk to