okay enough about writing about my friends secretly <3 the reason im doing this
Because I want you to recognize your passions of life because I I don't care what you like or what you want? I care about something about inside of you which means i'm interested for your honsesty of yourself. Not your Image

Remember what I said between the Donkey and horse meanings? I hope so because you will never understand what I said when you're not following divine knowledge. It's always in your favor because of fear influence you.
0
|
Edited: 3 yrs ago
Abbenthewolf · 13-15, M
What do mean you care not what I like or what I want? If that is so then you will never know what my passion is nor what is in my heart of hearts my soul.you speak of Divine knowledge. Yet you know nothing about a path of heart
Abbenthewolf · 13-15, M
@PsychoArtist: and none of what you said applies to me.
PsychoArtist · 26-30, M
@Abbenblackwolf: now try to Define my words :)
Abbenthewolf · 13-15, M
There is no heat being applied to my seat nor to myself by anyone or thing there is no back door to Heaven just the Front door to Hell!!!! Now you remember that.🐺🐺🐺

okay enough about writing about my friends secretl... | Community | Similar Worlds