Jessica514 · 26-30, F
The only side trying to control the other is the left.
adshaw · 31-35, M
They never let slip an opportunity for a soap box moment. Let them have it because America is leaving the asylum and the inmates aren't.
adshaw · 31-35, M
Degenerate America more like.
@Carissimi: @Carissimi: The booing was inappropriate, but the speech seemed okay. Pence handled it very well.
Xuan12 · 31-35, M
@Carissimi: Actually, they addressed him after the show.
NorthernRoses · 22-25, F
I'm confused... I mean, I agree with what you're saying, but what does it have to do with Hamilton? Have I missed something?
adshaw · 31-35, M
@Carissimi: Unfortunately the industry is so politicized that to disagree with any of the left orthodoxies results in banishment and demonizing. These so called Americans are just a rabble of sick, twisted, self centered serpents.
NorthernRoses · 22-25, F
Ooooh no. Okay, that is horrible, poor guy. No matter who it is, publicly humiliating someone when they just want to see the musical is just awful.
@NorthernRoses: Not to mention all those who paid money for tickets and wanted a night of entertainment without the hateful rebel rousing.
RodionRomanovitch · 56-60, M
Actually , being a racist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, mysoginist is tantamount to being a racist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, mysoginist.

Surprising huh ?
@adshaw: Which two are not real?
RodionRomanovitch · 56-60, M
You now have a racist in office , with lots of other racists around him. Shouldn't you all be celebrating ?
@pezzza: I don't agree with your premise that Trump is a racist. Would you care to give examples to back up your assertion?
Xuan12 · 31-35, M
So you're going to punish the play itself for what the New York cast decided to do? You could just see it performed by different people, you know?
questionWeaver · 56-60, M
Echos your disappointment
adshaw · 31-35, M
Echos are always relevant to this kind of event, if you get my meaning.
PuckyTheFriendlyTroll · 56-60, M
These wastes of skin have corporate-like think tanks whose sole purpose is to dream up new things to be offended by. Nothing but walking talking pus pockets of hypocrisy and double standard. The most intolerant and fascist people on earth.
Yes, and we know George Soros and his numerous organizations like "Move on.org, ACORN, and too numerous too mention other news and political movements are behind it all. Oh wait, his good friends Hillary and Obama are okay with it too, as they haven't said a word about the destructive rioting across the country.
PuckyTheFriendlyTroll · 56-60, M
I know. Putin has plans for Soros. I hope he hurries up.
@puck61: I read that too, but unlike the liberals, I like to research other sources before I make a determination if something is factual or not, so my verdict is still out on this.

Now, Soros did pump money into the Russian economy (or so I read), but I don't have enough legitimate sources to verify this.
MatureWomanLover · 26-30, M
I need your advice :(
I agree you shouldn't mix entertainment and politics, it's like electing a comedian stealing all his lines from ultra-right rabble-rousers as a president, this is no good.
Thanks for advertising the show.