Let us objectify women for a moment. What's your favorite physical feature?
Yes, women are wonderful, enchanting beings, and you should always take time to get to know them for who they really are, learning to love and appreciate not just the flesh but her soul as well. Sex is fantastic, but I'm a firm believer in the best sex is had with someone you're connected to, on some level. The deeper the connection the better the sex. That being said however sex isn't everything and incomparable to the euphoria of love or the feeling of being whole one can find with a mate.

That's all well and good. But ignore all that for now and just think of a woman like a living work of art or appetizing buffet. And answer my question.

My answer can't really be finalized. But purely off physical attraction the ass ranks highest. Followed by legs. Then lips. Eyes. And finally breasts.

You?
1
|
Svarog · 41-45, M
shoulders
@marsbar: Always
marsbar · F
@Dichotomy: 🙂
Svarog · 41-45, M
@Dichotomy: prick is that little needle like object in your pants which explains the high pitcher voice and manboobs. What size bra do you wear? I bet it's solid B cup
It's the eyes. Those oh-so-dreamy eyes.
SpicyEnchiladas · 22-25, F
I like boobs, boobs are cool
Ass is superior imo
ironsides · 18-21, M
Top three: Ass, legs, eyes (4th being breasts)
ironsides · 18-21, M
@Dichotomy: I mean if that shit smells then no but I mean I just have a fear of getting a cocoa puff in my mouth lol
@Phantasmagoria: Dude TMI gross lol Well I wouldn't recommend eating a lot of random ass. I mean like be selective. Its a more intimate thing for a steady girlfriend IMO. And you know she pees out of her pussy and we pee out of our dick so any oral is like that. But all you do is agree to bathe really well. It's simple.
ironsides · 18-21, M
@Dichotomy: true I got your point lol
getmeouttahere · 31-35, F
Ass/hips, eyes and lips.
A to the men
rickfreeman15 · 18-21, M
Ass then the eyes. When I say ass I don't mean like 'nicki minaj size big'. thats disgusting lol. Just moderate and well sculpted.
Exactly. Perfect asses aren't enormous.
boobs, booty, neck, ears, tummy <3
Shutterbug · 51-55, M
Her mind
ironsides · 18-21, M
That's not physical
Yeah that's not physical
Livingwell · 56-60, M
The order agrees with mine.
Right on
Reader12 · 46-50, M
Neck, nose

Let us objectify women for a moment. What's y... | Community | Similar Worlds