wonderland63893 · 22-25, F
Depends on who it is
Face to face yeah. And often in chat too.
VERY GOOD
@skyxmint: you said you write to common people here in capital letters
so was just pulling your leg :P
NOT REALLY, I AM SERIOUS MOST OF THE TIME, BUT LATELY I AM HAVING FUN COMPARED LAST YEAR OR FEW MONTHS AGO. I AM TYPING LIKE THIS BECAUSE I JUST WANT TO. , I FIND IT FUNNY WHEN THEY ARE ALL AFFECTED LATER ON I'LL TELL THEM TO BLOCK ME. it's funny when they say to me that i am like screaming.. mad, angry bitch. i don't really care at all
@skyxmint: nah I didn't think you were screaming or anything
😊
LilFoot · F
Ik usually the one doing the lying :X
GJOFJ3 · 61-69, M
Most of the time but I stay vigilant and cynical
THANK YOU FINALLY,, THE BEST ANSWER CAME OUT..
Enchanted · 51-55, F
I am very good at reading people..it's not rocket science.

Sometimes I've been wrong, not very often tho.
Yes, but sometimes it's very tempting to still believe some lies.
OF COURSE TRUTH HURTS ALL THE TIME
WuZetian · 31-35, F
Unnatural or too made up I can sense that but it's not good to confirm always about someone's lies..
WuZetian · 31-35, F
@skyxmint: I agree if it's for the good of others but I don't think there is good of the [i]need[/i] to accuse one..I leave everything on truth as it speaks "[b]Res Ipsa loquitur[/b]" :)
indeed res ipsa loquitur - the thing speaks for itself.. ahhh i remember my professor.. 😆
WuZetian · 31-35, F
@skyxmint: your prof is right and you have a good memory just try to learn it :)
Keepitsimple · 51-55, F
I'm extremely slow because I give people the benefit of the doubt and then when I find out different I'm pissed as shit and hurt
THERE'S NOTHING WRONG GIVING THAT BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT. PEOPLE HAVE REASONS WHY THEY LIE, BUT THEY ALSO HAVE TO KNOW THAT TRUST IS ONE OF THE MOST DIFFICULT TO REPAIR ONCE IT WAS BROKEN. YOU ARE NOT SLOW, THE RIGHT TERM IS YOU ARE JUST KIND AND YOU GIVE PEOPLE CHANCES
Keepitsimple · 51-55, F
@skyxmint: that's kind of u to say..I call it gullible lol