If you were going to buy a camera would you buy it online or at a local store with an extended 5yr warranty?
3
|
At the store, I really hate ordering anything online, because sometimes it never gets here
@AdventureRider: Best Buy and Sam's Club both cover dropage and getting caught in the rain.
@Stereoguy: Wow, thats a nice one! I just know that if it breaks and it wasn't my fault I would like to talk to a person, in person, where they can't put me on hold
@Lacrimosa: I fully agree!
At an electronic brand store, I don't buy gadgets online
ScarletWitch · 26-30, F
That warrenty may be worth it if you're willing to dish out all that money.
Sam's Club has it on sale for $1,300. The 5yr warranty would be an additional $89.
I would research first...lol
I find a lot of things are cheaper online. If you are getting an expensive one then maybe buy local.
$1,300.
I buy almost everything online these days. Very few products ever need to go back for Warranty. Another option is Costco, they extend all Warranties and have an excellent customer service/exchange program.
I was considering Sam's Club.
vaneese · 31-35, F
just recently bought an iPad from a 3rd party seller on amazon but it wouldn't charge. tried to get in touch with the seller and had to file a complaint to amazon. Still waiting for my refund. Next time i'll go to the apple store
vaneese · 31-35, F
@AdventureRider: I wasn't a used iPad. At least that's what the seller claimed
@Stereoguy: Paypal lets you hide credit card information from the seller, they don't need to know that, they also offer buyer protection if the item never arrives or there is something wrong with it.
@AdventureRider: That is good to know.
curiosi · 56-60, F
Online, never had any luck with any warranty free or otherwise. There is always some reason why it is void.

Updated: 1 min ago

If you were going to buy a camera would you buy it... | Community | Similar Worlds