What do you think about faith

Should be a personal issue
AlmightyLoad · 22-25
Requires to much belief without knowledge.
DRtist102 · 26-30, M
Exactly how I feel.
SailorMarz · F
I have a lot of it for someone who isn't really successful in life !
Smiley · 36-40, F
It's really helped me to get through some of the more difficult moments in life.
Something · 36-40, M
She was slightly more badass than buffy.
becca00f · 18-21, F
cant really answer that. there are things that expand my faith and other things that do the opposite
LvChris · 36-40, M
I think it's a good song, but I don't like the limp bizkit version.
fazer1k · 56-60, M
Personal choice.
Ronin8510 · 31-35, M
I prefer quantifiable evidence to believing in something because either you are scared of the consequences of disbelief or you just want to subscribe to a narrative

Don't care for believing in something that I cannot prove, but I am open to POSSIBILITY...but possibility isn't fact
becca00f · 18-21, F
thats not evelution thats natural selection. and even dawkens says there isnt a single example of something changing because of an increase in genetic code - only a decrease
Ronin8510 · 31-35, M
ok, but that doesn't prove god...or even hint towards its existence. People believe in god because they want to. Mostly out of fear of death, everything else comes second.
becca00f · 18-21, F
id doesn't prove god but it doesnt prove that its a figment of peoples imaginations either.
walabby · 61-69, M
Faith Hill? Not too bad a Country singer... :/