I cant believe this see below if interested
NOV 17 2016 | 09:28PM PDT
EP Support replied:
Thank you for being a part of the EP community all of these years. Please know that we have looked into every option when making our decision to close the site. This was a very difficult decision on our part that we struggled with for months and we are just as saddened as our users.

The bottom line is that the privacy of our users is our top priority, and as online anonymity is being challenged more and more by government agencies, we simply no longer have the resources to effectively handle a slew of incoming information requests, subpoenas, and search warrants.

While we support proper law enforcement efforts, the potential for abuse is constantly growing as scores of new laws require compliance with intricate and sometimes contradictory privacy regulations for each country, territory, and state.
With Appreciation,

EP Support Team
www.experienceproject.com
3
|
Sonya09 · F
and no one on here I talked to wanted to believe me when I said it was a matter of LEGAL situations that shut it down.....as some people were very pissed about underage children being able to be on there and mixing with people 20++
I was on EP for 10 years i saw it all from its opening day to the last day but why send me an email today ?
Sonya09 · F
@ZiggyStardust: could be a phisher phishy phishy don't answer it...or you get virtually violated
@Katie87: ok :)
Yes. This was due in part to the pedophiles and the murder that occurred last summer. A woman met a guy she encountered on EP and he killed her.
@bijouxbroussard: I havent transferred my content here i wonder if they have emailed others
@ZiggyStardust: Isn't this the message they sent when the site closed down ?
@Underconstruction: no but it is similar the one you refer to is still on EP this was sent to me on the 17th of November this year
this is what I would call a day late and a dollar short😂
Lol i find it a little weird though :)
@ZiggyStardust: me too and the fact that there is still someone there in thew office to write to you.😟
@SBelle: Yeah very strange

I cant believe this see below if interested | Community | Similar Worlds