Definitely the house with my little family and 'typical' lifeystle.
Nefarious · 22-25, M
The second
EvexxEyes · 36-40, F
I'm unsure but i will get paid to tell you what you do if you wanna send your birth details to thatsjustuglyashell666.com
lucian · 22-25, M
first one i need stability
LvChris · 36-40, M
Whatever comes my way, I guess. I try, emphasis on try, to live like my grandpa. Every day I wake up on this side of the grass is a good day.
I did the second one when I was younger. Now I have kids. But I do miss the freedom of the road sometimes. Actually a lot of the time.
Groofydorkgerdo · 51-55, M
Travel, I'm going to buy an old shuttle bus or trolley, fix it into a self contained hippie mobile and cruise the Americas.
I'm about half of both. 9-5 job but I'm still single and get to travel if I have the time.

Both appeal to me. I'd love to have a family. But since that isn't in the cards for me yet (if ever) I'll just enjoy the freedom I have now as a single woman.
TheProphet · M
Gypsy life for me. How about you Chantou?
I'd love both as I never travelled and hVe a thirst of knowledge and do want to enrich my life with things I could learn from other cultures..other countries, but at the same if I found the right woman to settle with.. I'd chose her over anything