If you can gain access to all of the knowledge of the universe, would you?
Or would you prefer to stay within your blissful ignorance?
sighmeupforthat · 41-45, M
the universe? how is that possible.. we can't even get our probes past the solar system without issue.
I mean in a hypothetical, theoretical sense. Let's say you find a secret room nobody else has access to, and inside of this room is a book that contains all of the knowledge and all of the information in the entire universe. Would you look inside the book to find out more about what else is out there, or would you walk away, lock the door and choose to live in ignorance?
Primnproper · 51-55, F
No I'm quite happy just having the knowledge from life thanks..
Oh yeah I would love access to knowledge for sure!
It would be overwhelming and probably terrifying, so no. Ignorance can be bliss.
thinkincubes · 36-40, M
sign me up for all the knowledge please
totalrandoman · 100+, M
I need more... More knowledge! Yes! I would take it all. I would use that knowledge to create an even more beautiful universe. More information is always better.
Wraithorn · 51-55, M
I would like access to that knowledge yes. Although I'm not sure my Human brain could handle or understand it all. In fact I know it can't. I would like access though.

It would be mind blowing, possibly literally. It would also be a massive responsibility that would probably crush a Human mind. Either way it would not be boring.

If I was a being that held the keys to that knowledge , would I give it to a Human considering our history ? No fuckin' way .
beautyisnature · 26-30, F
I have been hoping for this all my life.... so many questions.. so few answers.. I want the truth