Do you sit staring at your children?

Sometimes when I'm watching TV at my mums I have caught her when she's sat on the sofa on the opposite end just staring.
I must admit, I don't feel comfortable with it and I have ended up placing the pillows in between us.

I feel very odd about it. Much like when we were out on Tuesday and some random girl took my photograph without my permission.

So rude!

[i]Staring behavior can be considered as a form of aggression like when it is an invasion of an individual's privacy in certain contexts, or as a nonverbal cue to convey feelings of attraction in a social setting.[/i]
Gangstress36-40, F
I stare at the cats when they sleep 馃憖 does that count
Mellowgirl26-30, F
[@467717,Gangstress] Well maybe I'll have to ask you, when the cats are sat just staring at you is that OK?
Gangstress36-40, F
[@1196310,Mellowgirl] yes it's fine. They love me and probably wondering why I don't look like a cat
Mellowgirl26-30, F
[@467717,Gangstress] differing levels of comfort
Oneofthestormboys51-55, M
I felt uncomfortable being photographed the other day too. Then I remembered that I was having an x-ray due to having a suspected broken leg.
Mellowgirl26-30, F
[@477979,Oneofthestormboys] Well that's what you signed up for, I haven't chosen a life of being stared at or having randoms take my photograph
Gangstress36-40, F
[@477979,Oneofthestormboys] lmao
Oneofthestormboys51-55, M
Thought I鈥檇 try to be funnier by editing my earlier comment.
ThriftStore46-50, F
Happy to not have kids to stare at.