Share some of your SW scary stories, please..

im bored, i wanna read something exciting 馃ズ
I don鈥檛 want to. It makes me dark, and bad things happen.
DDonde31-35, M
Once upon a time there was a skeleton
SimSimHaeF
[@373024,DDonde] 馃嵖
Natasha2020F
Not sure I've ever been scared, def wanted to throw up a few times tho.
SimSimHaeF
[@1149742,Natasha2020] same
Natasha2020F
[@509206,SimSimHae] 2 worst ones were when some 50 year old guy asked if i was under 18 cos he liked little girls馃ぎ馃ぎ馃ぎ.
And the other one was some guy role-playing for no good reason馃ぎ馃ぎ馃ぎ.
SimSimHaeF
[@1149742,Natasha2020] *pukes*
DeluxedEdition22-25, F
Define scary because I鈥檝e lived a crazy life I鈥檝e got plenty of them 馃ぃ
SimSimHaeF
[@25801,DeluxedEdition] holyfuckshit. i hope youre not with him anymore.
Oster1M
I imagined everything in my mind. It was horrific. What a Psycho! A real life horror movie. I thank God, you made it out of there alive!馃檹[@25801,DeluxedEdition]
Stressedout26-30, F
I could beat you all with the ones I got.
RedPowerRanger31-35, M
Apparently EP was shutdown because one member helped another to kill themself...馃槺
RedPowerRanger31-35, M
[@509206,SimSimHae] Well what if I told you I'm the guy that did the deed馃え
SimSimHaeF
[@1100934,RedPowerRanger] 9-1-1 i have an emergency 馃憗锔忦煈勷煈侊笍
Leggs46-50, F
[@1100934,RedPowerRanger] I wasn't there much or very long. I read about all this later.

If you were not personally involved in the criminal things supposedly going on there, then you are fine. Some people were though supposedly. Drug deals and such.

It probably happens here too but if so, people keep it on the down low
MilitantIrishman26-30, M
SimSimHaeF
[@8731,MilitantIrishman] hahahhaskhfdksaenfhksjrnthvmskegs,ekldjfds
SammyJo51-55, F
....a 'certain someone' on here, mere minutes in me joining, asked if I wanted to give him my passwords so he could 'pretend' to be me for a while.....

Erhhhh...that's a no!

...and then, *Yawn*, the obligatory penis pics....nothing else.....and then, like 30 mins later....a little 'Hi..' message...

馃槺

SJD xx
Leggs46-50, F
[@1146285,SammyJo] Holy crap Sammy, I forget who but I had some guy asking me to do the same thing.

I never gave him my PW of course, it was just weird that someone would ask that.
SammyJo51-55, F
[@1073121,Leggs] Indeed! Well, I know who it was.....but.....in my first handful of mins....I thought 'Oh, EP was never like this!' LOL!

Some people, eh [@1073121,Leggs] ?

SJD x
TurtlePink18-21, F
I almost dropped my addy for this violent lunatic dude on here
SimSimHaeF
[@526179,TurtlePink] be really careful who you talk to here
SammyJo51-55, F
[@526179,TurtlePink] Awww...well, we can be friends....and I promise I won't stalk ya!

SJD x
TurtlePink18-21, F
[@1146285,SammyJo] 馃馃馃
uncleshawn36-40, M
A user here once asked me to go to Toronto. Horrifying! Toronto.
Muthafukajones41-45, M
I have an exciting story鈥. Wasn鈥檛 one bit scary though
SimSimHaeF
[@370417,Muthafukajones] i mean, if you wanna share it, feel free to do so
Sophiesmiles18-21, F
On here there鈥檚 nothing scary, but on Ep I was just a kid. Not that I would have listened to anyone at the time but in essence I was groomed
SimSimHaeF
[@1203119,Sophiesmiles] oh shit, i think i had the same experince when i was also in EP
Sophiesmiles18-21, F
I鈥檓 guessing it was fairly common on there [@509206,SimSimHae]
Oster1M
Actually I believe every word! If there is good, there is evil and visa versa. I do believe in the occult and how people can open a portal to evil in there lives. I had a GF who could read Tarot. I bought a deck and a book but one day I burned mine too, soon after. I did not experience but did feel it. I also have friends that experience lights on and off, pictures falling from the wall, etc. Also friends playing with a Ouija board and very strange things. It鈥檚 best to leave that stuff alone.馃槉馃尯[@25801,DeluxedEdition]
DeluxedEdition22-25, F
I couldn鈥檛 agree more. I wonder why people feel compelled to burn them. I felt like it was the only way [@400392,Oster1]
Oster1M
I felt the same way! Maybe the symbolism of Hell, returning it to ashes or perhaps so it is never used again.馃槉馃尫[@25801,DeluxedEdition]
SammyJo51-55, F
On EP I had a couple of people want to pay me to go to, I think, Saudi Arabia and pay for my time....

Nah...I'd get homesick!

Didn't believe them, although they were offering a ridiculous amount of money....

馃

SJD x
Leggs46-50, F
[@1146285,SammyJo] There is no amount of money worth going to some place like that. I think you would have ended up in a situation you could not have easily got out of.
Nanori26-30, F
Not on sw but happened on ep and it was nauseating actually, a member wrote 5 pages of his fantasies of me about how he wanted to rape and sell me around
I kinda got scarred after reading that 馃槄
SimSimHaeF
[@934648,Nanori] holy hell, that was some mf dedication 馃ぇ馃あ
Nanori26-30, F
[@509206,SimSimHae] yeah I was shaking so much after reading it, that guy was such a good writer but for such a terrible thing 馃槄
SimSimHaeF
[@934648,Nanori] probably for spending a long time in his moms basement
Tastyfrzz56-60, M
The Real Thing by Robert Specht.
HurtMe51-55, M
I'm human. That should be scary enough.
SimSimHaeF
I think a scary story for me was when i got catfished by someone here and i found out that he has an asian fetish which also involves punching tiny asian women in the stomach. Idek what kind was that but yeaahh. I was so weirded out and scared when i found his secret (fetish) Facebook account.

Okay thats it for today. Gnyt