Why is it that people that are super into working out have an adversion to overweight people?

Is it insecurity? I've had multiple guy friends make similar statements that they hate fat people or they're glad they don't live in the south cuz there's fat people everywhere haha or I'll just say something and their response is "are they fat?"
Gaiia · F
I've seen many people that have lost weight become kind of hateful to overweight people
yogibooboo · M
If you live anywhere in the U.S you are surrounded by fat people, and may be one yourself (although I know you are not). Hard to argue with the data.
JoeyFoxx · 51-55, M
Being healthy is a choice. Not all thin people are healthy.

Not all fat people are unhealthy.

But, the odds don’t lie.

I don’t hate lazy and unhealthy people.

But I don’t have sympathy for them either and I really don’t like sitting next to fat people on a bus, plane, etc
Gaiia · F
[@802348,JoeyFoxx] why you don't like sitting next to them?
JoeyFoxx · 51-55, M
[@536386,Gaiia] because they crowd my personal space
Gaiia · F
[@802348,JoeyFoxx] would be good if they need it to pay for two spaces or sits if nessesary so they would be comfortable and the other person as well
Idk live and let live in my mind
MilitantIrishman · 26-30, M
Idk. I practically live in the gym and idc what size other people are.

Apart from short people, but thats just good sense.
marsbar · F
[@8731,MilitantIrishman] You don’t like short people Dexter? 😅
MilitantIrishman · 26-30, M
[@73351,marsbar] I took an important lesson from Randy Newman

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrjStSqu_w4]
idk, maybe they just see it as being unhealthy.
PepsiColaP · 22-25, F
Fatphobic,probably project their own fears about their bodies onto others that look like what they might perceive themselves to be and all the negative connotations that come along. The only thing I dislike is feederism or profiting off of an addiction like many feeders feedees do. But I cant hate the feedees as there are usually complex emotional factors behind it. I hate those enabling it
GhostPoncho · 51-55, M
Because they are superior.
Viper · 31-35, M
Probably because they see themselves as successful for putting in all the work... and fat people as the not successful people.
SammyJo · 51-55, F
Aversion? Hmmmmm....maybe it's because they haven't quite 'got it' that being of a 'healthy' weight means that they can do things that they want to, physically, and reduce their risk of illness and injury....

SJD x