Another long time friend blocked

Some folks never learn

... it was far more important to make an "in my face" Trump insult ... than to want to keep me as a friend

Clear where I ranked

Next .....

Claire2k18-21, F
People get so riled up about Trump! Whatever happened to freedom of choice! ? 馃槵

I鈥檓 sure there鈥檚 plenty more friends you could make 馃憤
[@524388,Claire2k] Right on both counts

They simply prefer not to have me as a friend
Claire2k18-21, F
Can you imagine how angry some people are going to be in 2024... 馃槅[@6757,questionWeaver]
RogueLoner61-69, M
Too bad there isn't a "Trumpobotomy" procedure where a surgeon can just remove Trump from their brain and they can be nice people again instead of vicious haters.

Oh well, maybe in the 23rd century. 馃し鈥嶁檪锔
Bri8931-35, M
I am sorry. We can only keep moving forward. Onwards and upwards.
CookieCrumbs41-45, F
Some friendships have a Best Before Date.
[@660851,CookieCrumbs] good tip!
CookieCrumbs41-45, F
[@6757,questionWeaver]
Just being realistic. 馃檪
checkoutanytime41-45, M
B4 u do block me, do not forget Ron Reagan did warn U.S. of the coming "star" "wars", b4 the centralinfoagencie used a handicapped to shoot him in broad day light 20 years gone from J.F.K.
TexChikF
Its amazing how nasty and demented the liberal psyche is. Talk about programmed robots. Sorry QW, fair weather friends always show their true colors.
[@113373,TexChik] I have no issue with how they vote ... or even with their positions on issues

It is when they have to lose their sense of calm ... for the benefit of insulting

They can not skip it for a second ... and do not care who else they are insulting
RogueLoner61-69, M
[@6757,questionWeaver] [@113373,TexChik] [@660851,CookieCrumbs] I was just called a "prick" and got the "bully" routine from I believe the same person. 馃檮 Click.

Almost 6 years and they can't let it go.
lol have had that happened to me on fb because im very much anti liberal on there because i think a lot of what they believe in is dangerous and insane.
It's happened to so many of us, unfortunately, no matter the [b]tolerance[/b] we ironically have & they don't. Never a friend worth keeping on that account...
[@1137766,MoonlightLullaby] well summarized ... always a loss
[@6757,questionWeaver] 'tis sad in your latter thought.馃様
[@1137766,MoonlightLullaby] it is
Poplala31-35, F
This is so relatable unfortunately. Trump derangement syndrome is real. Sorry to hear another is lost to it.
[@1205862,Poplala] it is so sad