Boris Johnson thinks we should vaccinate the whole world. isn't that a bit messed up? what about individual rights? I thought he was with Trump

is he part of whatever the WHO is up to? Or whatever the vaccine people are up to?
MasterLee · 51-55, M
Yes no matter how he seems to be for rights he is still a liberal socialist in England.
CountScrofula · 36-40, M
[@9463,MasterLee] Liberals aren't socialists. They've been at each others throats since the 1840s.
Midnightnerd · 18-21, M
[@9463,MasterLee] But he used Trump's help to get elected and Nigel Farage.
SteelHands · 61-69, M
It's not too far fetched to think of both sides of the last four or more years as a limited hangout psyop.

I'm not saying Trump is part of it but the mere fact he won is so other worldly that it almost seems like they set him up just to create a huge rift in the population.
MartinII · 70-79, M
Most people think it would be a good thing if the whole world, or most of it, were vaccinated against Covid. The whole world, or most of it, is, or has been, vaccinated against lots of other things.
So he said we should [i]forceably[/i] vaccinate the world?
MartinII · 70-79, M
[@22111,ImperialAerosolKidFromEP] No. He is strongly opposed even to forcibly vaccinating the UK.
CountScrofula · 36-40, M
I am endlessly fascinated by the idea that covid-19 and the vaccine response is somehow too fantastical to believe. Some grand ulterior motive or conspiracy is just far more plausible.
SteelHands · 61-69, M
[@624254,CountScrofula] The head of the conspiracy name is too well known for it to be a theory.
CountScrofula · 36-40, M
[@377644,SteelHands] You're going to have to be more specific.
Ynotisay · M
18-21 and already living in a world of conspiracy bullshit.
Might want to get a handle on that bud.
Xipooh · 26-30, M
The right to what? die of covid?. What about the individual rights of others not to have covid coughed in them and their children's faces?. Individual rights end in that context where another's begins.
Ynotisay · M
[@877165,Xipooh] I'm not following you. Classic "liberalism" is about the collective. Conservatives are focused on the individual.
Xipooh · 26-30, M
[@324070,Ynotisay] Oh my mistake I had a brain fart, I meant libertarianism.
Ynotisay · M
[@877165,Xipooh] (Thought that might be it). 👍
Emosaur · M
Security > individual rights
LUVELACE · T
Living n working in the UK,over time n more so with this Covid pandemic we have seen so many governments globally making choices for their individual countries,but I have to say ole boris isn’t really cutting the cheese,in his choices nor approach partly due to the houses of commons n lords n yes folks will remember this when election time comes round,and the elephant In boris room is the brexit,also,