This post may contain Adult content.

Everytime I use a bank something always goes wrong

I don't give out my debit card information to ANYONE. Somehow still my bank activity shows transactions that I never authorized. How ? Why the fuck would I even want to use a bank and then they charge me overdraft fees that shit doesn't make any fucking sense. If my bank account is at zero there shouldn't be any fucking transactions going through to begin with. What kind of fucking robbery is this ?
DawsonsGrove · 51-55, F
You need to contact your bank at every unauthorized transaction. There are these magnetic strips that steal your bank card information from the debit and atm machines so the scammers can use your card somehow without even being in possession of it. This is what the bank told me several years ago when this happened to me. Someone was making all kinds of transactions with my card several years ago in cities I have never been to in my life.
HannahSky · F
Be careful where you're using your card 💳.. Avoid lone atm machines, gas stations, convient stores etc. Use banks.