I was watching YouTube videos and found that there are so much homeless people in USA who can't even buy a bread

It seems so sad and pathetic too.
Also some places are trying to make it illegal to be homeless with fines and jail time.
erosa · 22-25, F
Big gap between have and have-nots worsened with the virus. I just wonder how many countries are there that really care for the welfare of their people.
hunkalove · 61-69, M
America is a broken country. And it will get worse.
plungesponge · 36-40, M
The USA began as a country for the people, now it seems more a billionaire's monopoly board
hunkalove · 61-69, M
[@20312,plungesponge] Actually, the U S and A was created by a bunch of rich white guys, some of them slave owners, who didn't want to pay their taxes. Sound familiar?
what do you think of homeless people?
Simplegirlstory · 31-35, F
[@1019539,mysteryespresso] some are unfortunate, some are lazy
What strikes me more is how many of them seem to be well-spoken, intelligent and educated when interviewed.
John01 · M
Yeah, I watched a few YouTube docs about life in the tent cities they have in the US. Very humbling. Very saddening.
plungesponge · 36-40, M
[@1191483,John01] it's insane that a country that is rich and powerful enough to land objects on Mars cannot organise shelter for all of its citizens
John01 · M
[@20312,plungesponge] Absolutely. It's mind-boggling. 😔
Gangstress · 36-40, F
i swear some president was like lets make America great again 😂

but its like the UK, we love the rich, don't care about the poor - we just leave em on the streets dying - some are ex veterans too