It's distressing to know I'll never look as good as those instagram people.

I'm honestly about to delete mine. I can't handle looking at it anymore. It used to be fun to scroll but it just brings me down everytime. I know I'll never be good enough quit rubbing it in.
MilitantIrishman · 26-30, M
You should try not to compare yourself to other people. It doesn't do any good
MilitantIrishman · 26-30, M
[@232861,MrBlueSky] it's definitely worth it man. Lifting has literally transformed my life
FutureIdol · 26-30, M
[@8731,MilitantIrishman] It's not always that easy sadly. I've been compared to people better than me my entire life.
MilitantIrishman · 26-30, M
[@590561,FutureIdol] I know it isn't. But do your best. You are your own person and there will always be someone who seems that they are doing better in one way or another
Why would u even look up to those heavily edited pictures of narcissistic people? 🤔 😅
FutureIdol · 26-30, M
[@676001,sawdust] Because they have everything I don't and wish I had.
[@590561,FutureIdol] lol they don't. Stop believing everything you see on social media. It's worst than covid
Varian · 26-30
Those people heavily edit their photos.
SkeetSkeet · 26-30, F
Those people aren't even real
mrlopez · 26-30, M
Just gotta say the IG people put filters and have tons of Plastic surgery. Best to be the best you