Why do people i’m here ask you to send pictures?

And then if you say that you refuse to do so they think you’re being fake. I just want to protect my identity.
jackson55 · M
Tell em to FO.
Bubbles · 31-35, F
welcome the the internet lol
You don't owe anyone anything ..if you aren't comfortable with it don't do it
if u take the f off no one would bother u
ozgirl512 · 26-30, F
Which is always a good idea....
Organic · 26-30, M
They probably just want to perv because as a male, I never got asked for pics. But there's no need to protect your identity here unless you're doing something criminal - which many of the pedophiles on this site probably are.
[@1212182,OrganicNudist] they dont ask u because u are male, if u are female a lot of the pervs want to know what u look like
Organic · 26-30, M
[@1178169,undetermined] Yeah. That was my point :)
DrWatson · 61-69, M
Many of us have never asked for a picture as proof of anything.
There are some men here, apparently, who are pretending to be women.

My defense against that is to be the type of person that they would be utterly bored to talk to! 😂
LunaWolfSoul · 26-30, F
That's the same reason why I don't post my pics I've also never been into posting selfies of myself because I see no point in it only my bf get's to have pics of me.
Never send pictures! You have no clue where your pictures will wind up.
[@1210541,BreezeyBree] You are very smart! Keep it that way, but if you do ever share a photo always make sure you are fully dressed.
BreezeyBree · 56-60, F
[@78387,Stereoguy]
I just don't do adult pictures for anyone. I have a set of values, standards, etc... and I stick to them. Anyone asking for something like that is already proving I don't need them or want them around.
[@1210541,BreezeyBree] Well said! I completely agree with you 🤗🤗🤗
They get confused with Facebook
AussieWhisperer · 100+, M
Sadly, fools judge other on looks alone.
You don’t owe anyone anything. If someone decides not to chat with you because you won’t provide a photo, you’re well rid of them. You can post a message on your profile indicating that you don’t share photos. That way if they ask anyway, they’re not respecting your wishes from the onset and you know they’re not on the level.
Mardrae · F
Same here!!!
TheFragile · 41-45, F
Tell them to piss off they think they can bully you into giving them what they want. Only do what you feel comfortable or safe for you. After all they are just strangers on the internet they don't mean jack shit to you in the long run ☺️
Powermax · 46-50, M
Because there are a lot of fake profiles
DizzyLizzy94 · 26-30, F
[@1108096,Powermax] Maybe that that doesn’t mean we have to send you photos if we don’t want to.
Powermax · 46-50, M
[@1023345,DizzyLizzy94] correct, only send if you want. It’s definitely your choice
They are trolling for nudes & worse.

Ignore them.

Your instinct for preserving your anonymity is good.