all the people who have swinger in their bio... are you actually swingers also

i'm really young and naive but it kinda seems like a lot of that goes on. what gives? is it a way to spice things up? i don't get it ( not judging i just want someone to explain it to me)

i dont know how to put what i am asking into actual words so i feel like this is coming off as really judgemental but i know someone knows what i am getting at
I’m guessing there’s a sizable yet small percentage in regular life, but due to the nature of the anonymity of this site that percentage is much higher within the membership of this site. Just my thoughts.
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
[@605647,DarkHeaven] i know the people liking this status are curious too 😂 and i think that's a reasonable theory
quitwhendone · 46-50, M
[quote]i'm really young and naive [/quote] 🤣😂🤣

I've never been a swinger but I've known some swingers and been with some married swinging women. I think they just separate love and sex.
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
[@955094,quitwhendone] did i mention i'm also very honest with myself bahaha 😭

i live in florida i'm sure you have heard the rumors i think there are more swingers here than non swingers HAHAHAHAH
quitwhendone · 46-50, M
[@25801,DeluxedEdition] And nudist/naturist camps.
uncalled4 · 51-55, M
My hat is off to anyone who can do that. There's lots of talk about these things but rarely, if ever, the emotions that go along with them.
SolGryn · 26-30, M
I dont understand it at all
DownTheStreet · 51-55, M
Yeah it’s an interesting topic, I’d be interested to read a formal study on it
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
I had a couple former friends that were married and were swingers. They broke up.