Is there a connection between being chubby, clumsy, and being prone to skin rashes and mostly liking plain food and sweet flavours?

I feel like I've met this sort of person a number of different times?
Deepseeker · 36-40, M
Sounds like an inflammatory problem. The nervous system might be over reacting or there could be a chemical thing going on.
pianoplayingsteve · 26-30, M
There is a link between high carb intake, especially processed carbs, and all of those things. Getting rid of those got rid of my chubbiness. My facial skin gets inflamed and acne ridden, bio oil works with that.
Doomflower · 36-40, F
You are describing the average American.

*edit*
Seriously though sounds like malnutrition that's starting to affect the nervous system. Too many processed carbs leading to blood sugar spikes and dips causing inflammation and probably diabetes if not now then soon.
pianoplayingsteve · 26-30, M
[@85866,Doomflower] And average Brit. Average westerner, really. Live for now, self righteous and simple minded.
Iwillwait · M
I'm all those things.
Doomflower · 36-40, F
[@1143040,Iwillwait] do you have diabetes?
Iwillwait · M
[@85866,Doomflower] No, but I do have a Gluetin/Carb sensitivity. When I have refined sugars/carb and Gluetin I will get plaque pscoriasis and a hyper-dermotitus response.
NinjaBoy · 18-21, M
Probably. Eating plain food and sweets (in other words carbs, fat, and sugar) can cause numerous physical problems. I know people who are terrified of vegetables and complex flavor so all they eat is processed crap that’s high in fat, salt and sugar. No surprise they’re overweight and have other health issues.
Midnightnerd · 18-21, M
[@1007030,NinjaBoy] it makes me sad that they've got no taste too