so i never talk about acai out loud but i bought a bunch of bowls recently for breakfast because they're quick...

and now there are ads on my computer (i have a camera btw if that matters ((im sure it does))) for acai bowls and granola 馃槼 i can't even pronounce it correctly. WTF i have never even said "acai" out loud
TUFKAL56-60, M Best Comment
This definitely happens more often with my wife who has an iPhone thean for me with a Samsung.
DeluxedEdition22-25, F
[@1190214,TUFKAL] anyone who owns an apple knows how greedy they are. every new phone that comes out they slow the older ones down. they got sued for it actually. i never followed how the turn out ended up being.

it doesn't surprise me one bit. they would sell our souls for $45
TUFKAL56-60, M
[@25801,DeluxedEdition] I've never had one, I can never work out how to use them lol
CBarson46-50
[@25801,DeluxedEdition] I owned an apple once. A serpent told me to eat it and I would be possessed of wondrous knowledge. . .

mrlopez26-30, M
Not to be a dick but it's A莽ai. Looks like you can't spell it either
DeluxedEdition22-25, F
[@1161949,mrlopez] lmfao i know it is but idk how to put that bc i'm using my desktop rn
I think everything listens to us. Our phones, our smart TVs..laptops..everything.
I can be talking of a topic with someone and within hours I start getting ads for it.
I realise you said you didn't talk of it. But did you pay electronically?
DeluxedEdition22-25, F
[@44604,Aidolovemostofyourthoughts] nooooooooooo i bought it at walmart. i was going work shopping for food i can have for work or just make after work. and i saw them and thought "oh these will be quick" so i grabbed a bunch of them. I never actually said 'acai' 馃槼

actually i just remembered i think i looked it up when i first got them because i was curious why they were considered "super foods"
[@25801,DeluxedEdition] Ahha..yep. Looking it up will do that too.
TexChikF
aa

saa

ee
DeluxedEdition22-25, F
[@113373,TexChik] that's how i have heard people say it before but on the container it says

ah - sah- yee

are we supposed to say ya?

i dont want to sound like a dumb ass hahahahha
MrBrownstone41-45, M
Turning to natural,healthy food?
DeluxedEdition22-25, F
[@1149,MrBrownstone] i eat very healthy. my human nutrition course has scarred me indefinitely.馃槼
MrBrownstone41-45, M
[@25801,DeluxedEdition] If I may say you look rather good. So keep doing what you鈥檙e doing.
DeluxedEdition22-25, F
[@1149,MrBrownstone] why thank you 馃
Your phone camera saw the bowls ..
This happened to me recently..
I started getting ads for a certain coffee creamer after my sister left a small bottle in front of me while I was searching for something on my phone..
The next day ads started showing up for the exact same thing. Even the same size bottle..
I covered the camera.
Strongtea18-21, M
What does it taste like?
DeluxedEdition22-25, F
[@1162798,Strongtea] like a parfait. 馃し鈥嶁檧锔
Strongtea18-21, M
Oh great I love parfait, I spread it on toast with ketchup. I think[@25801,DeluxedEdition]
DeluxedEdition22-25, F
[@1162798,Strongtea] yuck aahahahhaah i like parfait too sometimes you just want something sweet in the morning
DeluxedEdition22-25, F
why is this the top post 馃ぃ
TUFKAL56-60, M
Somebody is listening 馃槻