What do you do when you've decided you can't have something for a good reason but you still want that something?

AnthroKenji · 31-35, M
Learn to let it go.
Prettybratbi1tch · 22-25, F
[@1132763,AnthroKenji] how do you go about doing that?
AnthroKenji · 31-35, M
[@926164,Prettybratbi1tch] I think its takes alot of introspective decision making and reflection on why its necessary and what can supplement. Really its about not people/things making you have something, but being oaky with what you have.
Keep myself focused on what I'm trying to accomplish.
I am there right now. I had the second part of my vaccine this afternoon and now I want a treat. My wife refuses to go with me. She says for me to just go to Dairy Queen and get a Heath Bar Blizzard. I can't do that and have dinner. We had a late lunch so I have to pick one or the other.
[@1192954,MsAlaineEYes] So should I get a Blizzard???
[@78387,Stereoguy] I eat fresh sauerkraut with my eggs if I have it in the refrigerator
[@16806,cherokeepatti] God bless you 🙏 I don't eat fresh or caned sauerkraut with anything. 🤢
Eternity · 22-25, M
Exercise self-discipline.
If I want something I save for it.