Biden GOOD BAD OR I DIFFERENT

What is your take on his refugee plan?
I think he goes over the top!!!

We need to take care of matters here like our elderly and Veterans...
mrlopez · 26-30, M
im indifferent
MotherHubbard · 56-60, F
Mildly good. It's probably illegal and obviously wrong for any rich country to turn away people, but the USA is directly responsible for the situation in the Western hemisphere.
jackj · 56-60, M
Illegal according to who? [@1201621,MotherHubbard]
TexChik · F
[@1158,jackj] apparently America has no sovereignty
jackj · 56-60, M
That’s not what the majority of Americans believe. We are being lied to. Crassly. [@113373,TexChik]
Miram · 26-30, F
some of the refugees fought besides the US and were abandoned behind after the military forces withdraw.

You start shit, you fix it. It's simple.
JoePourMan · 61-69, M
Let's give him more time
[@1192954,MsAlaineEYes] He will never be impeached - look at Maxine Waters - nothing. If Trump said what that thing said Nancy Spilouzzi would impeach him again.
[@1192954,MsAlaineEYes] The camel would try so hard to impress us that she would fail.
[@760047,MarmeeMarch] I'd love to see them try again...get the popcorn ready folks. the show is about ready to start...in AZ.
We do need to TAKE CARE of OUR elderly, veterans and homeless...imho, FIRST. And these are not on this regime's radar. If you asked me and you did, I think he wants more demonrats, demoncrits,...oh darn, I meant democrats and if he "lets them in; catch and release, and they don't become citizens he wants to give them money for being here...so they can vote democrap. It's that easy; it's about using the immigrants who crossed hundreds of miles on foot; clean clothes with his name on their shirts (see the pics), charged new cell phones, food, looking pretty good for walking hundreds of miles.
JoeyFoxx · 51-55, M
[@1192954,MsAlaineEYes] him?

Nah. You misunderstood me.
aradia11 · 61-69, F
[@1192954,MsAlaineEYes] I agree, I think he need get his priorities in order.
Elderly and veterans? The government doesn't care about you unless you are a fetus or a statue.
wildbill83 · 36-40, M
idiot, his only "plan" involves reading whatever they put on a teleprompter for him...🙄
[@597698,wildbill83] and don't forget how diligent he is to obey the P woman...that's SO admirable. *eye roll*.
those who have much have a responsibility to those who have nothing.
Yulianna · 22-25, F
[@377093,BiasForAction] i agree
Kindheartedguy · 46-50, M
It's been 100 days.

I've barely watched the news since January 7th.... so indifferent?
Peapod · 56-60, F
I think he is working hard and it's refreshing. I have hope things will get better for those that need the most help.
jackj · 56-60, M
He’s physically capable of a 2 hour work day max. [@711251,Peapod]
Driver2 · M
It’s all intentional to collapse our economy . They are just stalling while the bus and fly illegal immigrants to our neighborhoods. They don’t care how many die or are abused in the process or how many American citizens suffer.
They are evil power hungry people that run the democrat party.
It’s just too bad all the idiots who voted for Biden don’t have to house and feed them .
jackj · 56-60, M
What does Biden care he’ll be dead. [@1067315,Driver2]
Driver2 · M
[@1158,jackj] it’s the people running the show who care
jackj · 56-60, M
They are ....[@1067315,Driver2]