This post may contain Adult content.

Coworker blows his nose by holding one nostril closed and blowing the other side out onto the ground 馃槕

That along with clearing his throat and spitting every ten minutes is pretty fucking gross..
HijabaDabbaDooF Best Comment
I'd wear a hazmat suit around him and blow a whistle everytime he gets near because fuck that馃あ

hunkalove61-69, M
Detroit?
Doctorweird26-30, M
馃ぎ
MarmeeMarchM
Sounds classy - tell the fucking pig that there is a pandemic going on - and for throwing that kind of a missile - 6 feet aint going to cut it.
Harriet0341-45, F
My mother's the same!!
Harriet0341-45, F
[@760047,MarmeeMarch] Twins
MarmeeMarchM
[@763897,Harriet03] She looks like that ? - gross - I changed my mind.
MarmeeMarchM
[@763897,Harriet03] Harriet !!!!!!!
cuhraiZ46-50, F
That gave me a full body shiver just from reading it because I have witnessed that first hand.
I'm not disgusted easily but... guh 馃ぎ
[@542305,Miram]
I'm pretty sure that he pees on his own fence and he spits out the window of our van and it always ends up on the side of the thing 馃あ
I'm not sure i can out gross him..
tj7861051-55, M
The crazy thing is, I've seen Major League baseball players do it on TV. Yuck is right.
Gangstress36-40, F
This is exactly why I have no qualms wearing a face mask. People are fuckinb disgusting
Haroldhugh51-55, M
He sounds like a little bit of a minger.
GLITTER31-35, F
Oh no that鈥檚 fricking rank. The only place for a nose blowout like that is in the shower 馃ぎ
PuppetOnStrings26-30, F
Eeuuuww 馃槙 ..