This is the Ganges shark which are one of the few river sharks which never go to saltwater.

They are found in the Ganges and Brahmaputra river in India and are sadly critically endangered and very rare. They are often confused with the deadly bull sharks which too are found in the Ganges.
uncalled4 · 51-55, M
Bull sharks can move between salt and freshwater, which makes them that much more badass.
Bradrick123 · 18-21, M
[@329500,uncalled4] Yeah I know. Sadly these Ganges sharks have bad reputation as maneaters as many shark attacks occur in Ganges. But the main culprits are actually Bull sharks.
Do they eat the half burned bodies floating in the Ganges or do they let the Aghoris have them all to themselves?
[@1204421,Bradrick123] do people still bathe in that river and drink the water? So many parasites there.
Bradrick123 · 18-21, M
[@16806,cherokeepatti] yes they do but I think its stopped a bit now because of the pandemic. I really don't know because I don't live in that part of India anymore. We used to live in Haridwar in 2006-mid 2008 when I was in 1st and 2nd grade and we used to go to bath in Ganges there during summer.
[@1204421,Bradrick123] There was a TV show here one summer where a scientist went all over the world to tell about parasites and he would expose himself to different things. He went to the Ganges and drank the water & they took samples of the water to show what was in it. He had to go back the USA and get treated for whatever infection he got. I think he wisened up and decided to end that show because I never saw it again after that summer.