So yeah to those who may care

Im doing much better, mentally I mean, i havent had suicidal thoughts for almost 3 months, when was usually each and every day. I did cut after a few months without doing it, but i could stop myself at one cut, so to me thats a huge accomplishement.

I can smile more, as I used too and im generally happier.

Also, someone on here triew to tell ppl that my depression and its effect was only for attention seeking.... hmmmm NOT, if i want attention, i will post nudes... i would never kid about depression nor suicide and self-arm, plus a few of uou have seen my wrists and scars. Idk why tehy would even suggest that, but them sending me a msg saying they hope I was dead shows a lot of them, but cant expect more from them

Thanks to my inner strenght, pills and therapy, i managed to get myself in a better place.. im not out of the woods, i still have work on myself to do, but im proud of myself to be where Im at at this point.
馃檪
NovascelM
Been wondering when u would come back.
I hope things get better for u chantou
Im so happy :) youve been sad for so many yeare
I care, 馃枻馃
[@605647,DarkHeaven] i love you sis
[@630459,SimplyChantou] ly2