Yay my psoriasis is almost cleared up

FlowersNButterflies · 61-69, F
It is in my family. My oldest sister and a first cousin have had it severely. I had it as a kid, have a biopsy scar from testing, but it cleared up and never re-occurred. It can go away for some of is.

Penny · F
cool. whatd you do if anything?
Warewolfgal94 · 26-30, F
I started doing a colon cleanse supplement and cut out pop and juice and all processed food from my diet [@533101,Penny]
Penny · F
[@1063352,Warewolfgal94] thank you :) cool. glad it is better :)
Sunnykel76 · 41-45, F
Thats awesome! I have had it since I was 19. I feel for anyone that has it, its not fun. What did you do to clear it up.
Warewolfgal94 · 26-30, F
I started on a colon cleanse supplement and cut out pop and juice abs processed foods from my diet [@22400,Sunnykel76]
It can take a long time sometimes. Glad it's doing better.
IceCrystal · 22-25, F
Awesome! I hate psoriasis. I get it too. Though I haven't had a flare-up since I was 18.
RubySoo · 51-55, F
Thats good news. When i was a kid, my mum had a large angry patch on her left arm that shed had since just after i was born. She had alsorts of creams they helped in varying degrees. When i moved away from home, just before i got married at 23.....it disappeared....and never came back!!
So....it must have been down to me she had it...lol