Another asshole on the road .this was dangerous

I was on the interstate i saw two cars chasing each other and the passed me then i saw something fly out the window it was a hammer it bounce off that car i saw it coming i swerved it stuck in my headlight

I and others coulda been killed

[image deleted]
KiligAF18-21, F
Damn I鈥檓 glad you鈥檙e okay! 馃槺
KiligAF18-21, F
[@486083,missbeez] Honestly those people shouldn鈥檛 be allowed on the road ever!
Oster1M
[@486083,missbeez] This is so sad. You have had terrible experiences and yet work so hard. I do worry about you being out there in that mess daily. Please stay vigilant. You are so kind and don鈥檛 deserve this.SMH!馃様馃悵馃尯
missbeez26-30, F
[@400392,Oster1] thank you ill 馃悵 ok
Omg that would be scary ,. Glad your alright !
missbeez26-30, F
[@335573,Alexasmilez] thank you .i am too
Wow!
What an asshole.
I'm happy you weren't hurt..
missbeez26-30, F
[@349735,onestarrynight] thank you
geoam151-55, M
Ah that sucks
Kindheartedguy46-50, M
This sounds like east coast drivers.
missbeez26-30, F
[@337992,Kindheartedguy] yup
REMsleep41-45, F
Goodness where do you live? People are insane. Thats why I think that anyday could be my last. Glad you are safe. Dosen't it give you road rage?
Last year I was driving home late at night when a guy or guys drove past me on the freeway in some sort of sports car. They were going at least 140 miles per hour. Then right as they passed me they shot some sort of semi automatic weapon many times in the air. It was so loud and unexpected. I wanted to kill those guys at that moment for endangering everyone and scaring me so bad.
fun4us2b61-69, M
Yikes!
Oster1M
Oh my! I鈥檓 so glad you are ok and was able to repair soon. This really angers me but am so thankful you were not hurt or worse.

I am so sorry this happened to you.馃様馃檹鉂わ笍馃拹
missbeez26-30, F
[@400392,Oster1] its life
Oster1M
[@486083,missbeez] As always, I admire your attitude and drive. I shudder to think what may have happened. I鈥檓 so thankful!鉂わ笍馃檹
cherokeepatti61-69, F
Oh damn
Tis the Season...
missbeez26-30, F
[@493455,Experienced33] yup
DrWatson61-69, M
That is insane!

Years ago, I was walking along the side of a road at night with some friends. Suddenly I felt a pain in my chest and I was knocked to the ground.

A guy in a pickup truck had thrown a beer bottle out the window as the truck passed me -- and of course it hit me with all the velocity that the truck was travelling at.

If it had hit my face...

I'm glad you were able to swerve and avoid the worst.
missbeez26-30, F
[@338282,DrWatson] me too