I HATE working the drive thru. Have you ever worked a drive thru before?

I get overwhelmed easily and spazzed out.

Incident 1 is when someone gave me change after the fact and I panicked and gave them whatever in the drawer I thought was right. They told me I gave them too much back and I said it's okay just keep it.

Incident 2 was when someone made me cry because they were being rude because I didn't understand what they were trying to say or what they were trying to explain to me. It was something with a coupon and it wasn't working right.

I HATE IT
WSEIII · 51-55, M
Incident one would have messed up your cash drawer, incident 2 get a manager.
scabs · 46-50, T
[@1109071,WSEIII] I panicked hard and can't think straight when i'm in panick mode
When I was 17.
I spent one week on drive-thru..and they decided I wasn’t too smart to handle cash lol so now I’m on santitation crew 😔
scabs · 46-50, T
[@335573,Alexasmilez] I was supposed to be in the kitchen part but they wanted to train me on drive thru too. they better not put me there tomorrow or I'm going to complain
theUnDeforestedMind · 56-60, M
You're in your late 40s and you cry over a rude customer? Try cleaning a hospital room after a covid patient had heart surgery in it - FFS!
scabs · 46-50, T
[@1165664,theUnDeforestedMind] I don't do well when people scream at me.