🤔Did Newsweek just give me an excuse to miss the family holidays?🥺And people say journalism is dead

What we want is an end to the pandemic. We’re tired of high unemployment, being stuck at home, out of school, fearing for our health and our loved ones’ lives, being told that we shouldn’t see the grandparents over the holidays. We want a new drug or a vaccine. We want this nightmare to stop. But there is no end in sight.
ZenPearl · F
I was reading on yahoo news that it is called Covid fatigue, and everyone is experiencing the tired sadness.
ZenPearl · F
[@780464,Lostpoet] All of us do. Because this is a new virus, no one knows really how it attaches to cells, and it's long term affects to those who get ill.
Lostpoet · 31-35, M
[@674752,Zenni] I heard it drops a few iq points

🥶 i can't lose anymore
ZenPearl · F
[@780464,Lostpoet] I myself have not heard that..the biggest question I have is if they are working on trying to decode the DNA of the virus, so it can't attach to the body's cells, therefore increasing the immune system to attack it..sorry..medical mind, here..🙊
Well I for one not in fear of my health. If I get sick I get sick.no big deal. Being told what to do is a problem thou. Fuck the government and fuck the half ass journalism. Most only do have ass work.and working behind their company agenda
Lostpoet · 31-35, M
[@967051,Darksideinthenight2] 🤷🏼‍♂️Either way, I'm having nothing but coffee for Thanksgiving and sleeping through Christmas. 😌
[@780464,Lostpoet] well coffee is good. Dont forget the alchohol tho lol
pagandad · 61-69, M
The solution is VERY SIMPLE. Stop believing the alarmist propaganda. The media are the tools of the corporation which run the world. They want everybody to believe their bullshit, to cover for the economic collapse which was coming inevitably. As far back as September of 2019 the FED was having to pump BILLIONS of newly created dollars into the banks through the REPO market just to prevent a liquidity crisis. This "pandemic" has provided an all too convenient excuse for the economic disaster. Stop worrying so much. YES, some people DO die from CV-19, but the VAST majority of those who do had underlying conditions which made their bodies weaker and unable to fight off the virus. It would be MUCH better if everyone just looked at the actual statistics, and went on with their lives as normal.
Doomflower · 36-40, F
[@189866,pagandad] so you're fine with older people and people who have chronic medical conditions dying because it is inconvenient for you to stay home and wear a mask in public.

I guess you don't have grandparents or loved ones with fragile medical conditions.

Also Fox is not news. Get a real source or gtfo.
This message was deleted after receiving multiple reports.
TexChik · F
according to the lib media, there never will be. Reality might be a bit different.
LvChris · 41-45, M
Media outlets shouldn't [i]have[/i] to tell people how to be responsible citizens, but they do because most people are ignorant as f*ck.
LadyJ · 41-45, F
We need a vaccine ASAP..im seeing more and more people i love and care about struggling with anxiety and depression, it breaks my heart hearing people i love crying and tormented because they cant cope anyone,I'm more fearful of losing a loved one to suicide now than covid 😔
ZenPearl · F
[@1086727,LadyJ] Depression is already prevalent, but it was, before COVID19..you're correct in that it'll get worse. It's important that we all encourage each other, as much as possible. I talked to my friend for 2 hours. Most of that time, I just let her get her feelings of her situation out. It's a small thing, but it's very important to be there for each other, as much as we can.
LadyJ · 41-45, F
[@674752,Zenni] yes i agree..support is the key here...just letting someone know you are there for them can change everything 🤗
ZenPearl · F
[@1086727,LadyJ] Absolutely 💯 🤗
Lostpoet · 31-35, M
[@11509,Keepitsimple] And most people don't even experience symptoms.
Keepitsimple · 51-55, F
Yeah...the whole thing is crazy![@780464,Lostpoet]
Becksta · 36-40
Covid19 can go suck a bag of dicks!!! 😡
TheDevilYouNeed · 51-55, M
[@421598,Becksta] Actually I think that is one way you can get COVID.
Lostpoet · 31-35, M
[@421598,Becksta] 🤔Can my dick be in that bag?
JustcallmeNameless · 31-35, F
I hate you so much
Virgo79 · 56-60, M
There's several vaccines and drugs to treat it.