Isn't playstation amazing?
I bought red dead redemption five hours ago and it just finished downloading. But do I get to play it? Oh no, now I need to wait another 30 minutes for it to install then after that i'll need to wait another 5 minutes for it to finish updating. Isn't technology just grande?
1
|
Fangirlsarah1996 · 22-25, F
You could always hop on Fallout 4 and test some high quality mods while you're waiting.

Oh...wait ;)
coolboy86 · 31-35, M
you bought a ps3
CmonxSparky · 22-25, M
I've had it for a while, I decided not to upgrade since technology is a trend and in 5 years the ps4 will be out dated and so on. It's best to just stick with what you've got and be content with it.
coolboy86 · 31-35, M
you bought a new ps3 instead of ps4
That's why PC's are superior.
Not really. Love that thing. I'd definitely do nasty things to it if it were human...
I also love my keyboard because it makes the most beautiful "click"-sounds ever.
I love almost everything except that fucking piece of shit VGA cable that keeps tickling my leg :c
Fangirlsarah1996 · 22-25, F
Behind my desk is literally a landmine field of wires lol everything goes past there at some point xD
Should've seen my desk back when I had to manually wire my speakers...
IntenseCookie · 18-21, F
RDR is one of my favorite games so my heart goes out to you 😔
Thanos · 26-30, M
I hate it when that happens
Fernie · F
yep...they gotcha by the ovaries

Isn't playstation amazing? | Community | Similar Worlds