nevergiveup · 61-69, M
i have always done things for others as thats the way i am. I have had people take me for granted sometimes
wildbill83 · 36-40, M
depends who, what, where, and for how long... 🤔
xxxzzzxxx · 41-45, M
Not specifically, no. Although people shouldn't be naive over ideas of selfless good deeds when it comes to relationships and friendships. When you do things for a friend or a partner it's part of an overall investment, for which the return is their loyalty and decency. It is not at all unexpected that you might feel cheated if you give a lot to someone who turns out to be an ungrateful dick.
Repete · 61-69, M
Sometimes but usually no
I usually help people because I want to and it’s not to much of an inconvenience. If I have to do something I don’t really want to do or if it is a big inconvenience then I might expect something out of it.
Diyanne · F
[c=#008099]No...[/c]
Swoop62 · M
No, that is just trading and not doing something for somebody.
Ladyryan · 46-50, F
With people I'm not related with, no I don't. But with my family back home, yes I expect them to return the favour.
I learned a long time ago that anything I do/give to my immediate or extended family is a "Gift".... In that only on one occasion that I recall was the $$ ever repaid.

And ... I'm good with that.

Updated: 1 min ago