if you have/had agirlfriend and noticed somebody glancing at there butt would you say somehting to them?
3
|
SailorMarz · F
NO. I'd awkwardly look away lmao. Then say..yeah so someone was checkin out your ass...its my ass though..so ha
Glancing no, if they were straight up undressing her with their eyes maybe...
bearinthebigbluehouse · 22-25, M
I couldn't imagine who'd do such a thing.. ┬┴┬┴┤ᴥ•ʔ
softbacon · M
Definitely. I think my gf knows this too and is dreading the day I'm around when she gets eyed up or hit on 😂
DandyDoesITBest · 31-35, M
I say something to my gf to let her know that it's not just me that finds her attractive. I wouldn't say anything to the guy unless he was being over the top creepy and/or disrespectful.
uncalled4 · 51-55, M
Nope. It's just looking.
no
lucian · 22-25, M
no i'd look them in the eyes and grab it to mark my territory
CoCrispyy · 26-30, M
@lucian: hey smiley faggot..you don't what it takes to offend me lol your comment was just insane..the only girls you know are your besties causee we all know in your gay relationships you're always the bitch
Cody, Lucian gets more pussy than you could ever dream of and that's a fact. I'm sorry that you're bitter about the fact that every girl on EP and SW has rejected your lame ass, but that's nobody's fault but yours. Nobody wants to fuck a self-aggrandizing basement dweller. It's none of your goddamn business what anybody else does with their body. I'm sorry that Jo did that shit to you, but with the way you act, you had it coming. You've asked me for pics in my fucking underwear, don't act like you don't think you're hot shit. And don't fucking insult Lily just because she's so far out of your league, she has nothing to do with this. You're just mad that people are calling you on your bullshit once again. You shouldn't have come here after EP shut down, no one wants you here. All you do is try to infect other people with your negativity. I almost felt bad for you when we spoke before, but it's clear that you don't have respect for anybody, not even yourself.
CoCrispyy · 26-30, M
@Aiyana: okay now first off just being honest he can't if he's taking dick in the mouth ..and also I insult people yes you've caught on usually people that make me sick ..and Lily kinda is one of them ..she is not better than me ..what I mean is she isn't that great don't make her seem like mother fucking Teresa she associates with scumbags..and youre not sorry about what jo did and nor am I that mad ..I had it coming ? you're right but just imagine what that cunt has coming you don't even know the full story ..or me ..and I only asked for your nudes cause i forgot what you looked like believe it or not now I know and now I could give a fuck ..yeah I'm a pervert got me lol first dude to be horny I guess ..wow. but judging by the girls who have sent me nudes .. it sometimes works ;) and when you say everybody ..you speak for all of sw?
yllacsar · 41-45, M
Nope....such is life when a girl has a hot ass...
Ynotjenn · F
I tell my hubby when girls are checking him out
🤓

if you have/had agirlfriend and noticed somebody g... | Community | Similar Worlds